SHB80116 - Graduate Certificate in Hairdressing Creative Leadership
This qualification gleams the role of senior hairdressing industry professionals who have a
role in initiating, planning, implementing and evaluating future hair design directions for the
hairdressing industry. They have highly developed specialized technical, creative, conceptual and leadership skills and knowledge. They work with significant independence, making high level independent judgements in specialist technical and management roles at a national or
international level for larger hairdressing organizations and product companies or as freelance
Achieve your SHB80116 - Graduate Certificate in Hairdressing Creative Leadership from one of our partner RTO that will provide recognition of your experience and will take your career to the next level.
- Qualification Code – SHB80116
- Qualification Name - Graduate Certificate in Hairdressing Creative Leadership
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SHB80116
- Career Opportunities:
Creative Director (Hairdressing)
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test