SHB40216 - Certificate IV in Hairdressing
The Certificate IV in Hairdressing qualification acknowledges the knowledge and technical skills of a senior hairdresser who works as part of a team in a coordinating role to provide a broad range of hairdressing services to clients. These senior hairdressers deliver high-quality services in one or more areas including haircutting, design, coloring and complex color correction, trichology and chemical reformation. They work independently and many hairdressers at this level provide technical leadership, training and support to team members. This qualification provides a pathway to work as a senior hairdresser in a salon environment, a freelance session stylist or a technical advisor in product companies.
If you have previously done the course at a recognized institution or have relevant work experience, you might apply credit transfer for specific units or full qualification. Start your own business or advance your career by achieving the Certificate IV in Hairdressing through our partner RTOs.
- Qualification Code – SHB40216
- Qualification Name - Certificate IV in Hairdressing
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SHB40216
- Career Opportunities:
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test