SHB3051 - Certificate III in Barbering
This Certificate III in Barbering reflects the role and responsibilities of a barber who provides a broad range of barbering services to clients using a range of well-developed sales, consultation, and technical skills and knowledge. They use discretion and judgment to provide client services and take responsibility for the outcomes of their work.
This qualification provides a pathway to work as a barber in any industry environment, usually a barbershop or salon.
Achieve your SHB3051 - Certificate III in Barbering from an Australian Education Counsel’s partner RTO that will provide recognition of your experience and will take your career to the next level.
- Qualification Code – SHB3051
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Barbering
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SHB30516
- Career Opportunities:
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test