SHB30416 - Certificate III in Hairdressing
The Certificate III in Hairdressing qualification reflects the role of hairdressers who have knowledge and skills to pursue a hairdressing career and work as part of a team. They use a range of well-developed sales, consultation, and technical skills and knowledge to provide a broad range of hairdressing services to clients. They use discretion and judgment to provide client services and take responsibility for the outcomes of their work.
If you have previously done the course at a recognized institution or have relevant work experience, you might apply credit transfer for specific units or full qualification. Open a salon or advance your career by achieving the Certificate III in Hairdressing through our partner RTOs.
- Qualification Code – SHB30416
- Qualification Name -Certificate III in Hairdressing
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SHB30416
- Career Opportunities:
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test