SHB30315 - Certificate III in Nail Technology
This qualification gleams the role of individuals employed as nail technicians to provide manicure and pedicure services in beauty salons. The duties of a nail technician also including the application of nail art and acrylic and gel nail enhancements.
They have a range of well-developed technical and customer service skills where discretion and judgment are required and are responsible for their outputs. This includes client consultation on nail care products and services.
Nail technicians may also work independently and responsible for managing their nail stations. They generally work in nail and beauty salons.
Use your previous training and experience to earn Certificate III in Nail Technology to move up your career through one of our partners RTO with the assistance of Australian Education Counsel for an exceptional experience.
- Qualification Code – SHB30315
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Nail Technology
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SHB30315
- Career Opportunities:
Specialist Nail Technician
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test