SHB30215 - Certificate III in Make-Up
The qualification Certificate III in Make-Up acknowledges the role of individuals employed as make-up artists. The responsibilities of a make-up artist are to design and apply make-up for a range of purposes and occasions across the beauty, fashion, media, and entertainment industries.
They have a range of well-developed technical and consultation skills where discretion and judgment are required and are responsible for their outputs. They work cooperatively with a range of individuals including photographers, fashion stylists, and media production staff.
Generally, they work as part of a team or on a freelance basis in settings such as make-up studios, retail cosmetic counters, fashion and media sets, and photography studios.
Expand your career by converting the previous experiences in the Make-Up industry and achieve a Certificate III in Make-Up through one of our partners RTO with the assistance of Australian Education Counsel for an exceptional experience.
- Qualification Code – SHB30215
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Make-Up
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SHB30215
- Career Opportunities:
Specialist Make-Up Artist (Creative)
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test