SHB30115 - Certificate III in Beauty Services
The Certificate III in Beauty Services qualification acknowledges the role of individuals who are working as beauticians to provide a range of beauty services including nail, waxing, lash and brow, and basic make-up services. These individuals have a range of sharp technical and customer service skills. This includes client consultation on beauty products and services. They generally Work in beauty, waxing, brow, and nail salons.
Expand your career by converting the previous experiences in the Beauty Services industry and achieve a Certificate III in Beauty Services through one of our partners RTO with the assistance of Australian Education Counsel for an exceptional experience.
- Qualification Code – SHB30115
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Beauty Services
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SHB30115
- Career Opportunities: Retail Cosmetics Assistant
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test