SHB20216 - Certificate II in Salon Assistant
The Certificate II in Salon Assistant is a preliminary qualification which trains the individual with a defined, limited range of basic knowledge and skills required in a client services role in hairdressing salons. The individual will work under the direct supervision and guidance of hairdressers. This qualification is intended to prepare individuals for further training.
Achieve your SHB20216 - Certificate II in Salon Assistant qualification through our partner RTOs that will provide recognition of your experience and will take your career to the next level in the hair & beauty industry.
- Qualification Code – SHB20216
- Qualification Name - Certificate II in Salon Assistant
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SHB20216
- Career Opportunities:
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Photos & Videos While Performing Work
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test