SHB20116 - Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics
The Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics qualification reflects the role of retails sales personnel involved in a defined range of tasks to sell and demonstrate beauty or cosmetic products. They follow known routines and procedures and work under direct supervision.
This qualification provides a pathway to work as a retail sales consultant in any business that sells beauty or cosmetics products and services. This can include beauty and hairdressing salons, retail outlets and department stores.
- Qualification Code – SHB20116
- Qualification Name - Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SHB20116
- Career Opportunities:
Retail Cosmetics Assistant
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test