CHC52015 - Diploma of Community Services
The CHC52015 – Diploma of Community Services qualification reflects the roles of community services, case management, and social housing workers involved in managing, coordinating, and/or delivering personal services to individuals, groups, and communities. It will give you the knowledge and skills you need to lead teams, supervise other community services workers and undertake project work which requires an understanding of budget management and financial planning to the required level.
At this level, you will have specialized skills and a high-level understanding of the community services practices and are able to work autonomously under the direction of senior management.
The Diploma of Community Services provides you with the knowledge and skills required to perform as a professional community services worker, across a variety of settings within the social and community services sector. Helping the most disadvantaged Australians is a challenging task and one not suited for everybody. But if you have a caring nature and are drawn to supporting those who really need it, a Community Services Diploma may be the perfect choice for you.
- Qualification Code – CHC52015
- Qualification Name - Diploma of Community Services
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CHC52015
- Career Opportunities:
Community Care Manager
Coordinator of Volunteer Work
Family Services Coordinator
Support Facilitator (Community Services)
Community Housing Resources Worker
Community Development Worker for Social Housing
Community Recreation Coordinator
Assistant Community Worker
Aboriginal Housing Worker
Community Services Coordinator
Case Coordinator (Disability)
Youth Housing Support Worker
Family Support Worker
Community Access Coordinator
Pastoral Care Counselor
Aboriginal Neighborhood House Coordinator
Case Coordinator (Community Services)
Welfare Support Worker
Senior Youth Worker
Disability Team Leader
Support Facilitator (Disability)
Community Housing Worker
Community Work Coordinator
Early Intervention Worker
Community Program Coordinator
Pastoral Care Worker
Assistant Community Services Worker
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test