CHC50113 - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
The CHC50113-Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care qualification helps the early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services. This qualification gleams the role of workers in a range of early childhood education backgrounds. They work to implement a permitted learning outline within the requirements of the National Regulations and the National Quality Standard Education and Care Services.
The Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care recognizes the skills of youth teachers who plan and represent acknowledged learning systems in child care and training services. The individuals generally who have substantial experience in child care background may apply for the qualification. We will help you to convert your working experience into qualification through our recognized partner RTOs and it will add extra skills to your profession.
- Qualification Code – CHC50113
- Qualification Name - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CHC50113
- Career Opportunities:
Child Care Worker
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test