CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support
The CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support qualification gleams the role of support workers who are providing care and helping to improve the quality of life of aged people. Support workers assist individuals who are unable to live independently. The workers provide companionship as well as emotional support for the betterment of their life. The aged care workers may need to demonstrate leadership and have sort of duties with limited parameters.
The person who have practical knowledge and working experience with aged care can apply for this course. The applicant must have completed at least 120 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of the units of competency to achieve this qualification.
- Qualification Code – CHC43015
- Qualification Name - Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CHC43015
- Career Opportunities:
Community Program Coordinator
Residential Care Worker
Support Worker (Community Services)
Accommodation Support Worker
Personal care worker
Personal care giver
Assistant Hostel Supervisor
Personal care assistant
Residential care officer
Day Activity Worker
Care Team Leader
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test