CHC33015 - Certificate III in Individual Support
The CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support qualification reflects the role of the workers for an individual who may need support because of aging, disability, or some other reasons. The workers help a person who needs physical and mental support to improve their lifestyle. You may achieve this qualification with the assistance of Australian Education Counsel for an exceptional experiences.
The workers who have a series of factual, technical, and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts may apply for this course. The applicant must have completed at least 120 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of the units of competency to achieve this qualification.
- Qualification Code – CHC33015
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Individual Support
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CHC33015
- Career Opportunities:
Community Access Coordinator
Planned activity assistant
Accommodation Support Worker
Care Service Employee
Community care worker
Disability Service Officer
Community House Worker
Home care assistant
Residential Care Worker
Residential Support Worker
Senior Personal Care Assistant
Field Officer (Community Services)
Family Support Worker
School Support Officer (Disability) /li>
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test