BSB41419 - Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
The BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification is appropriate for individuals who work in the Work Health and Safety (WHS) role of their organization and refers to employees employed as managers, WHS staff and personnel in other WHS-related positions that handle risks efficiently, apply applicable WHS regulations and contribute to WHS at the workplace in existing or evolving situations with defined criteria.
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification aims to give students the underpinning knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace. This Qualification is suitable for individuals who work in their organization's Work Health and Safety (WHS) role and reflects an individual's knowledge and competencies in the role of coordinator, advisor or facilitator.
- Qualification Code – BSB41419
- Qualification Name - Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB41419
- Career Opportunities:
Work Cover Inspector
Occupational Health and Safety Technician
Occupational Health and Safety Officer
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test