CUA51015 - Diploma of Screen and Media
The qualification Diploma of Screen and Media recognizes the role of individuals who have wide-ranging theoretical knowledge of specialized technical and managerial companies. They have different types of specialized responsibilities including technical or managerial which help to plan, carry out, and evaluate the work of self and/or team. They may work in film, television, radio, and interactive media industries.
Expand your career by converting the previous experiences in the Screen and Media industry and achieve a Diploma of Screen and Media through one of our partner RTO with the assistance of Australian Education Counsel for an exceptional experience.
- Qualification Code – CUA51015
- Qualification Name - Diploma of Screen and Media
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CUA51015
- Career Opportunities:
Radio Station Manager
Specialist Make-Up Artist (Creative)
Director of Photography
Editor (Film and Television)
Production Manager (Film and Television)
Lighting Designer (Productions)
Special Effects Designer
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test