CUA41215 - Certificate IV in Screen and Media
The Certificate IV in Screen and Media qualification reflects the role of individuals who use basic skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts in the screen, media and entertainment industries. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyses and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The qualification is available for the workers who have several years of working experience and knowledge in the tiling sector but do not have any professional certificate. To achieve Certificate IV in Screen and Media qualification through our partner RTOs contact us and save your time.
- Qualification Code – CUA41215
- Qualification Name - Certificate IV in Screen and Media
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CUA41215
- Career Opportunities:
Make-Up Artist (Creative)
Floor Manager (Film and Television) and Assistant Director
Special Effects Operator
Lighting Supervisor (Productions)
Screen Laboratory Technician
Website Designer and Animator
Editor (Film and Television)
Multimedia Graphic Designer and Radio Producer
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test