SIT50416 - Diploma of Hospitality Management
The SIT50416 – Diploma of Hospitality Management qualification reflects the role of highly skilled senior operators who use a broad range of hospitality skills combined with managerial skills and sound knowledge of the industry to coordinate hospitality operations. They operate independently, have responsibility for others, and make a range of operational business decisions.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in any hospitality industry sector as a departmental or small business manager. The diversity of employers includes restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops. This qualification allows for multiskilling and for specialization in accommodation services, cookery, food and beverage, and gaming.
- Qualification Code – SIT50416
- Qualification Name - Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SIT50416
- Career Opportunities:
Banquet, bar or function manager
Chef de cuisine
Front office manager
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test