SIT40516 - Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
The SIT40516 – Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery qualification reflects the role of commercial cooks who have a supervisory or team leading role in the kitchen. They operate independently or with limited guidance from others and use discretion to solve non-routine problems. This qualification provides a pathway to work in organizations such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs, cafes, and coffee shops, or to run a small business in these sectors.
The most in-demand professions in the hospitality industry in Australia are chefs, waiters, kitchen hands, baristas, and cafe and restaurant managers. This course will make you able to enter a broad range of community and its related areas with a certified career skill.
- Qualification Code – SIT40516
- Qualification Name - Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SIT40516
- Career Opportunities:
Chef de partie
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test