SIT30816 - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
The SIT30816 – Certificate III in Commercial Cookery qualification is pretty simple; it just means cooking for others in a professional setting, usually as a chef or kitchen hand. Cooking on a large scale often includes the use of high-tech appliances like steam ovens and blast chillers, but commercial cookery also requires soft skills that can help you work together with the rest of the team.
The most in-demand professions in the hospitality industry in Australia are chefs, waiters, kitchen hands, baristas, and cafe and restaurant managers. This course will make you able to enter in a broad range of community and its related areas with a certified career skill.
- Qualification Code – SIT30816
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/SIT30816
- Career Opportunities:
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Working Photos & Videos
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test