RII30919 - Certificate III in Civil Construction
The Certificate III in Civil Construction is gleaming the role of skilled individuals working in the civil construction industry who have a variety of work context, using some discretion and judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge.
The qualification is related to Civil Construction, Timber Bridge Construction and Maintenance, Tunnel Construction, Road Construction and Maintenance, Pipe Laying, and Bituminous Surfacing Bridge Construction and Maintenance. You may build a strong construction career by turning your skills into a nationally recognized certificate with our partner RTOs.
- Qualification Code – RII30919
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://trainiDetails/RII30919ng.gov.au/Training/
- Career Opportunities:
Site Maintenance Construction Worker
Leading Hand (Civil Construction)
Timber Bridge Constructor
Utilities Industry Worker (Transmission Laying)
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Photos & Videos - While Performing Works
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- White Card
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test