RII30815 - Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
Individuals who have working experience and good skills in operating civil construction plant are appropriate for Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations qualification. The workers apply a broad range of skills in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory, and certification requirements that apply to this qualification may differ between states, territories, and industry sectors. Related evidence must be obtained before the application of the qualification. You may build a strong construction career by turning your skills into a nationally recognized certificate with our partner RTOs and save time.
- Qualification Code – RII30815
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RII30815
- Career Opportunities:
Face Loader Operator
Quarry Processing Plant Operator
Grader Operator (Extractive Industries)
Haul Truck Operator (Mining)
Front-end Loader Operator
Plant Service and Maintenance Operator (Quarry)
Quarry Equipment Operator
Dozer Operator (Mining and Extractive Industries)
Scraper Operator (Mining)
Inbye and Outbye Operator
Sales Loader Operator
Scraper Operator (Civil Construction)
Scraper Operator (Extractive Industries)
Mobile Plant Operator (Extractive Industries)
Excavator Operator (Mining and Extractive Industries)
Earthmoving Plant Operator
Water Cart Operator
Quarry Mobile Equipment Operator
Excavator Operator (Mining)
Grader Operator (Civil Construction)
Grader Operator (Mining)
Haul Truck Operator (Extractive Industries)
Excavator Operator (Civil Construction)
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Photos & Videos - While Performing Works
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- White Card
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test