RII30115 - Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
The Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations mirrors the responsibilities of employees who are working in quarries or open cut mines, performing a variety of tasks involved in a range of varied work contexts. The workers apply a broad range of skills in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgment in selecting equipment, service, or possibility measures.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory, and certification requirements that apply to this qualification may differ between states, territories, and industry sectors. Related evidence must be obtained before the application of the qualification. You may enhance your job prospects in a construction career by earning a Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations certificate through our partner RTOs.
- Qualification Code – RII30115
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RII30115
- Career Opportunities:
Excavator Operator (Mining and Extractive Industries)
Remote Control Room Operator
Grader Operator (Extractive Industries)
Quarry Equipment Operator
Face Loader Operator
Haul Truck Operator (Extractive Industries)
Open Cut Coal Miner
Quarry Mobile Equipment Operator
Quarry Operations Leading Hand
Scraper Operator (Mining)
Water Cart Operator
Mobile Plant Operator (Extractive Industries)
Senior Open Cut Coal Miner
Haul Truck Operator (Mining)
Scraper Operator (Extractive Industries)
Excavator Operator (Mining)
Plant Service and Maintenance Operator (Quarry)
Sales Loader Operator
Grader Operator (Mining)
Quarry Processing Plant Operator
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Photos & Videos - While Performing Works
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- White Card
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test