BSB50820 - Diploma of Project Management
The qualification Diploma of Project Management represents the role of individuals who have project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of settings, across several industry sectors. They are responsible for achieving project objectives and also have project leadership and management roles. It reflects their strong theoretical knowledge base and specialized managerial and technical competencies that enable them to plan, execute, and evaluate the performance of their teams as well as your own.
The Diploma of Project Management helps to become a master in management. This course will target what you already know in the setting of business and will take your skills to the next level. If you have previously done the course at a recognized institution or have relevant work experience, you might apply credit transfer for specific units or full qualification. We will help you to achieve the Diploma of Project Management through our partner RTOs.
- Qualification Code – BSB50820
- Qualification Name - Diploma of Project Management
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB50820
- Career Opportunities:
Project leader/team leader
Project contract manager
Project manager (industry specific)
Project vendor manager
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test