BSB40420 - Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
This qualification gleams the role of individuals who work in human resources industries. The job responsibilities that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Officer, Human Resources Coordinator, and Payroll Officer.
Job responsibilities are generally determined at the workplace level. Some smaller organizations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources and in larger organizations, individuals may support a single human resources function.
The qualification is available for the workers who have several years of working experience and knowledge in human resource management sector but do not have any professional certificate. To achieve Certificate IV in Human Resource Management qualification through our partner RTOs contact us and get your skills certified.
- Qualification Code – BSB40420
- Qualification Name - Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB40420
- Career Opportunities:
Human Resources Officer
Human resources coordinator
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test