BSB40120 - Certificate IV in Business
Certificate IV in Business is appropriate for project officers and administrators. The individuals must have enough skills and wide-ranging knowledge in this role, which will help to analyze information from various sources and apply solutions across a range of unpredictable challenges. They will provide direction and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Improve your career by getting Certificate IV in Business based on previous learning and experience through RPL service from one of our partner RTO with the assistance of Australian Education Counsel for an exceptional experience.
- Qualification Code – BSB40120
- Qualification Name - Certificate IV in Business
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB40120
- Career Opportunities:
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test