CPC31311 - Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
The Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling qualification reflects the prior skills recognition program for an individual who wants to convert their previous learning and experience in wall and floor tiling into a professional qualification. It also helps the tiler to obtain their tiling license.
The qualification is available for the workers who have several years of working experience and knowledge in the tiling sector but do not have any professional certificate. To achieve Certificate III in wall and floor tiling qualification through our partner RTOs contact us and save your time.
- Qualification Code – CPC31311
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CPC30211
- Career Opportunities: : Wall and floor tiler
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Photos & Videos - While Performing Works
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- White Card
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test