CPC30611 - Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
This qualification provides a trade outcome in painting and decorating for residential and commercial construction work. If you have a creative flair and passion for interior / exterior painting and designing, then enroll in this painting and decorating course today and fast-track your career.
If you have previous experience in the painting and decorating field but do not have any academic certificate you may apply for this qualification and obtain CPC30611 - Certificate III in Painting and Decorating’s nationally recognized certificate through one of our partners RTOs.
- Qualification Code – CPC30611
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CPC30611
- Occupational titles include:
Creative Art Worker
Professional Art Maker
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Photos & Videos - While Performing Works
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- White Card
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test