CPC30211 - Certificate III in Carpentry
The Certificate III in Carpentry enables individuals to achieve huge carpentry experience. With this formal qualification, you may apply for a carpentry contractor’s license. The carpenters with years of experience may apply for the qualification and achieve the nationally recognized certificate from one of our partner RTOs.
This course will make you able to enter a broad range of community of carpentry and its related areas with a certified career skill.
- Qualification Code – CPC30211
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Carpentry
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CPC30211
- Related Occupations: -
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Photos & Videos - While Performing Works
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- White Card
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test