CPC30111 - Certificate III in Bricklaying/Block laying
This qualification acknowledges prior learning and experience in the bricklaying field. If you have many years of working experience in the bricklaying field you may apply for the qualification. It will help you to attain the units required for the nationally recognized qualification and contractor’s license.
This course will make you able to enter a broad range of community of carpentry and its related areas with a certified career skill.
- Qualification Code – CPC30111
- Qualification Name - Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- Delivery Mode – RPL, Credit Transfer
- Delivered by – Partner RTOs
- Duration – According to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standard
- Packaging Rules: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CPC30111
- Career Opportunities: Heritage Bricklayer Bricklayer
You will need to provide a set of documents to assist the assessor to evaluate your competence. The types of evidence that RTOs required includes –
- 100 Point Photo ID*: (Passport is 70 points and for the rest of 30 points you can choose any form of these Driving license, Student ID card, any photo ID card, or Medicare & Bank statement).
- Resume*: *: (Must provide a personal phone number, Address, E-mail ID, Work history mentioning referee name, Sign, Contact number).
- Reference letter*: The client must provide 2-3 reference letters signed by two referees mentioning the referee phone number, address & ABN number or must provide two separate reference letters.
- Qualification*:(Academic certificate, other qualifications, or previously done RPL certificates).
- Photos & Videos - While Performing Works
- Visa Copy
- Pay Slip
- White Card
- USI*: Unique Student Identifier must be made at: http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx
Our Client Reviews
this is the test revies to test