RPL Certificate Diploma of Accounting
- August 22, 2017
- Posted by: Mahadi Hasan opu
- Category: course
Diploma of Accounting is a marvelous course to accomplish and expands your profession shape RPL specialist organization like AEC who gives propelled offices in each and every capability uniquely at Sydney and Melbourne in certainty all finished in Australia
Aim of this course:
This course will offer you along practical sessions in numerous areas of the accounting section. This course is designed for those employees who wish to construct new careers in accounting with performing duties for instance introducing and balancing accounting systems, writing on business performance and preparing commercial statements.
Studying this Course
- Creating Commercial Documents.
- Usage of spreadsheet software and making complicated materials.
- Making business statements for non-reporting enities.
- Working on budgets and forecasts.
- Assessing and reporting on business functions.
- Creating income tax for people.
- Commercial statistics using and instruments.
- No formal education entry required.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Successful completion of English to the year 12 is required to enter into this course.
If it’s not completed at the class of 12 then you must follow the below rules-
- Effective accomplishment of a qualification which is nationwide acknowledged at the level of certificate III or higher.
- Related experience of 3 years in industry with a role which needed the usage of writing materials and communication in English.
Potential career outcomes
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Supervisor
- Junior Accountant
- Financial Services and other industries.
- Compiling business activity statements (BAS) and operational functions
- Certificate IV in Accounting
AEC has a dynamic team to get qualification faster than your thought. Naturally our certification process is as faster as it gets and quite smooth as well. We will provide you this certificate within shot-span of time as your need or 1 week with the cheapest rate of all.
Australian Education Counsel (AEC)
RPL consulting Agency in Australia
Facebook Twitter Instagram Linkedin
Tel: +61 2 8065 2558 | 0466 325 112
1300 232 775 | AEC RPL
Suite 1214, Level 12, 87-89 Liverpool St,
Sydney CBD, 2000 Australia