RPL Courses Certificate IV in Accounting
- August 22, 2017
- Posted by: Mahadi Hasan opu
- Category: course
Certificate IV in Accounting is a marvelous course to accomplish and expands your profession shape RPL specialist organization like AEC who gives propelled offices in each and every capability uniquely at Sydney and Melbourne in certainty all finished in Australia
Aim of this course:
This certificate will support you to find the best path to achieve an overall understanding of the accounting industry and the skills are pre-requisite to enter into the commerce industry. It can be used to formulate present information through achieving a qualification which is acknowledged by the nation.
Studying this Course
- Fulfilling business function statements & taxes from other offices.
- Observing the direction of financial systems on the basis of computer.
- Differentiating, writing and recording information of accounting.
- Effective reporting.
- No formal education entry required.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Successful completion of English to the year 12 is required to enter into this course.
If it’s not completed at the class of 12 then you must follow the below rules-
- Effective accomplishment of a qualification which is nationwide acknowledged at the level of certificate III or higher.
- Related experience of 3 years in industry with a role which needed the usage of writing materials and communication in English.
Promising Job Field
- BAS Agent
- Bookkeeping and small practice accounting
- Assistant accountant
- Accounts officer/clerk
- Payroll officer/clerk
- Accounts receivable credit/controller
- Financial controller
- Taxation officer
- Analyst and so forth.
- Diploma of Accounting
AEC has a dynamic team to get qualification faster than your thought. Naturally our certification process is as faster as it gets and quite smooth as well. We will provide you this certificate within shot-span of time as your need or 1 week with the cheapest rate of all.
Australian Education Counsel (AEC)
RPL consulting Agency in Australia
Facebook Twitter Instagram Linkedin
Tel: +61 2 8065 2558 | 0466 325 112
1300 232 775 | AEC RPL
Suite 1214, Level 12, 87-89 Liverpool St,
Sydney CBD, 2000 Australia